Dear Family,
I finally got the computer to let us on to do email. At the MTC there are no more handshakes or hugs allowed. Oh, and it's this week that all the general authority are coming and we are having Elder Holland speaking to us for our devotional. My companion elder Boynton (who had swine flu) just barely left Tuesday morning at 5 am. We all had to wake up with him at 4:30 to get ready to go because no one can go alone anywhere. Today is our P-day and we get to do some fun things and just relax. The Provo Temple is closed for 2 weeks though so I won't be able to go to the temple while I am here at the MTC. Our zone is really small now because the Cantonese speaking elders went to Hong Kong after 12 weeks of being here and another ground left so now in our zone it is our district with 7 missionaries and then just one more district. So we are pretty small. We have 4 sisters and 3 elders. But I heard we are getting new missionaries in on Wednesday so we might grow a little bit. It is kinda chilly here in the mornings and it is always raining or cloudy but this week has been better and the sun is coming our more often. A sister in my district told me the other day that I look like a squirrel. It was kinda weird. But we are all good friends and get along a bunch and eat lunch together so we are bonding good. Our teacher Brother Lords, who is cool and only 21 because his dad was a mission pres and he got to go on his mission when he was 18, he is the best teacher ever and we sometimes have a period of class time when we ask him deep questions and its cool cuz he will always answer them with a source from a prophet. You can tell anyone if they want to write to me they can cuz I'm being out-mailed. Elder Baker is getting an average of 3 letters a day and Elder Jensen gets about 2.
-Elder Price
Dear Grandma & Grandpa Price,
Everything here is going good and I'm learning a lot. I'm pretty busy a lot of the time. I'm scheduled to leave on July 7 so it's not too far. I have seen maybe 2 or 3 people I know from school but not like any really good friends. there are 4 elders to a room and 6 sisters and there are usually 2 sets of companionships but in my room we only have 3 elders so we are a three-some. We did have another elder join us for 2 days because he was delayed 3 weeks because of swine flue and stuff. His district left without him but he left Tuesday and was so excited. I'll talk to you soon again and love and miss you.
Dear Terese and Thomas (aka TJ):
Having fun and I'm learning bunches of stuff. It's like going to Sunday School for 4 hours, taking a break, eating, teaching someone for 30 min., going to Sunday School for another few hours and such but its still really fun. It makes me happy to know I'm a hero just like in the Book of Mormon. haha. But it is really fun here we are always either learning or teaching something. Cleveland is waiting for me, the church is true in Cleveland, along with everywhere else! A quick fact is that Ohio was the first place the Lord called his people to gather together. Remember the Church is true.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment