Dear Family,
Hey its me again! :) I love getting letters they are so great to get. You don't really understand the value of letters to missionaries until you are one. I have been getting a few from family. Because of the swine flu I didn't get to meet my mission pres but there was tons of general authorities here! I have my flight plans. I leave Tuesday morning here at 4 am but my flight leaves at 7 and I have an hour layover in Chicago and then I should get to Cleveland with the 13 other people around 2ish. My Branch Pres. said that we could call home at the airport. So I will be calling you. Tell Mallory my P-day is on Wednesday and I had a good one. I think that dearelder.com is working good. The post office here will be closed the 3rd and 4th and I'll be gone Tuesday so last chance for letters in the MTC is on Thursday and Monday! It is kinda nice here. The first week it was cloudy and raining but now its starting to get hot. I've been having fun here. My district is awesome! We are so unified and we just have so much love for each other and we are always having fun and learning new things. My testimony is growing so much here because we are always sharing it and the more you share it the more it grows! Oh and tell Michelle thanks for the letter and I'm glad I can be setting a good example for them and I would love if they attacked me with letters! haha. My companion got 29 one day and 2 packages, it was funny! I usually get one every other day so I'm not totally left out. Its funny when everyone gets a letter and I don't. They are like, "Oh poor Elder Price, don't worry we will write you a letter!" One of the sisters in my District, Sister Prince, (she is blonder than Brittany sometimes!) we were talking about how everything obeys God and how He works miracles and she said, "do mountains have roots?" haha and we said, "ya, we water them once a year!" But everything obeys God because everything has intelligence and they listen to Him because He is perfect and they trust Him and know He would never do anything bad! Well I think that's about it. When I call I can tell you some good stories. Some of which include how the sacrament meeting right before mine there were 11 apostles and the first presidency. Or, how on our devotional Elder Holland talked to us and there were 6 other apostles on the stand! Or how I saw Pres. Monson and Pres. Erying like 12 feet away from me and there were only a hundred of us there. We sang We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet to him! I sang a song to the prophet! :) He is older than he looks on tv though! He is way funny. He is always cracking jokes along with Elder Perry and Elder Holland! Elder Perry was holding his wife's purse and my teacher said, "Elder Perry, nice purse. Then he holds it up and says, "Ya, isn't it? It just matches my eyes! :) haha. They are great men and true men called of God! Tell Uncle Jared and Grandma Price thank you so much for the letters. Tell Mallory my companions are Elder Baker and Elder Jensen and the Sisters are: Wilson, Damstra, Darbro and Prince! Love you guys lots and lots!!
~Elder Price
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment