Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17

Hey, I'm doing good! There was a ton of rain and we just got soaked and soaked! Cecelia is well I think, um idk, her brother and sister told us she doesn't want to come to church anymore. So we need to go meet with her so we can find out what's going on? We think she might have got antied or something. But we taught her everything, so we might just need to clear some things up! The rest of the family is doing great. Her brother and sister, DJ and Hannah, came to church again and they just love it! So we are going to try to get a bapstism date with them! We are also teaching this lady named Jennifer. We are going to try and set a date with ____ on Wednesday! Our mission is working on setting dates earlier and trying to get double our baptisms! We had interviews with our mission president and he taught us some cool things about reading the scriptures slowly and analyzing like everything in them and also praying on our knees to invite the spirit more! He took us out to eat because we didn't have a dinner appointment, which was pretty cool. He took us to a spanish restaurant and I kept saying this means this and when we got inside I said some more cool spanish words. He looks at me and asked if I speak spanish? And I was like, "uh absolutely not president, I just guessed?" Just kidding...I told him I took 2 years in school but I just know a very little. And he was like oh, ok and I was thinking oh no, don't switch my language....ahhhh! Hopefully I don't get a phone call from him in a few weeks! And he might also be putting more missionaries in our area so that could be really cool!

So our week was kinda boring with lots of rain. We have zone conference tomorrow, so it should be pretty fun! Oh and also we helped this lady try to clean out some of her garage and I used their air compressor (it was more of a shop). I was the only one there that knew how to drive a stick so I felt pretty smart. They were all like "well if you know how to use the air thingy, then you can but I don't know how it works!" Haha, I guess I just know my stuff! (thanks Dad!) Sorry this week is so short but it just rained a lot and things were kinda boring. Next week things should be picking up a little bit better! :) Love you guys and hope everything is going good! Read your scriptures! And talk to you soon! Love ya!
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment