Friday, June 17, 2011

June 12, 2011 (1 week remaining)

Dear Family,
The baptism is still good for Saturday. Tonight he is going to be interviewed by the mission president to see if everything is still good, but we are sure it will be! Rick and Curtis came to church, so it was a great time for them...they enjoyed it! The Cass's are doing good; the mom got a job and the dad seemed a little happy to see us. But we aren't quite sure because they still didn't come to church. The McBrayers didn't get a chance to come either, they had a ruff week. Their little baby girl, I think like 3 or 4, got bit by a dog and had to go get stiches and then they almost got jumped and their car stolen, so they had a pretty ruff week. Hopefully this week things will go better for them!

A really neat experience that I had was at church on Sunday. Beforehand, Alan got the Aaronic priesthood and then blessed the sacrament, which was amazing because I sat there thinking back to when we first met him and all the things that have happened since. And to see him doing that was very special indeed! Sometimes on missions you get to see your fruits and sometimes you don't. This was one of the times that I got to! It was really neat!

So last night we went on splits and I went with the elder's quorum pres and we found some really cool people that we are going to be teaching this week. We have a killer week planned out. Tonight we are meeting with Rick and then going with him to the mission office to be interviewed by the mission pres, and then Tuesday we have a young man coming out with us all day. We have about 6 or 7 lessons planned for that day, which is great. And then we just have a lot of good things going to happen! We are going to go out with a bang and get a lot of lessons. We are trying to get the most in the zone and have a baptism and just have a great last week in the mission! I can't believe that time has gone by this fast! Its crazy!

We went to a wedding on Saturday! The other missionaries in our ward had their investigator get married. They were married in the church by the bishop! It was a pretty interesting...the whole thing, including reception, was about an hour or so. It was really quick, but fun! This week we are looking forward to a great week and just being really busy! Well, I'll see you guys next week. I hope everything goes well and there are safe travels! Love ya and see ya soon!
Love, Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment