Dear Family,
So this week was really good. I got my new companion and he is awesome. We are going to be getting along great! His name is Elder Foster. Haha, ya we found our way back to New Castle. It was pretty cold this week but I'm doing ok. Its just the wind that really bites sometimes. We did have a freeze rainstorm and I fell down our steps and hurt my arm but it's doing better now. It was funny because I just thought it was water and then just went slip bang boom smash! It was pretty funny! The work is going good we have that investigator Kathy; but Joy is the golden one. She is getting baptized in Jan because she is going out of town next week but she is so awesome and basically is teaching us the lessons. No, unfortunately I'm not still the district leader but that's good because I don't have to make a bunch of phone calls every night. We have 2 baptism dates now: Joy and Kathy and we are working on Delaney. It was a little slow but now that Elder Foster is here we are just ripping up New Castle its great! I did watch the First Presidency's Christmas Message, it was really good. I really liked it! :) It's always great to hear from the first presidency! Christmas is such a great time of year! I love the gospel and it's so much fun to get to teach people especially when you have a good companion! Well I need to get going but I hope you guys are having a good time and remember the true meaning of Christmas! :) Love you guys lots and lots!
Love, Elder Price
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment