Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 21

Dear family,

Whoa, only a few days until Christmas, but it seems like it is just coming up super fast! That's neat about your Christmas program! We had one too with a few songs and little paragraphs read after every song, it was really neat! I got a bunch of boxes this week. I got a package everyday, I felt so special! I got one from both grandmas (I also got a Christmas card from the First Presidency! :) and a card from Grandma Baird) 2 from you and one from the Banks and one from Kevin & Annette. It did snow here on Wednesday or Thursday. We got a couple of inches, so it's going to be a white Christmas this year! I'll probably call Christmas morning and then call back later that night. We are going to be at the Dinsio-Millers on Christmas and the branch president's house for Christmas Eve! So we won't be alone. Supposedly there is going to be an ice storm here on Wednesday so I'll have to make sure to be carefull! I do like my new companion, he is really cool. His name is Elder Foster. I'm sending a mission picture - it's of half our mission when we had our mission conference. We had our mission conference in the Kirtland temple and got to bear our testimonies in the first temple and the place where a lot of history and things happened! It was way neat being able to stand where Christ appeared and to bear testimony of Him! That was the really cool thing that happened this week! Also, we have been busy with everyone here this Christmas season! Well we also have been working hard. We had to move Joy's date back but she is still doing good and we have her and Kathy with dates and we are working with Nick and Delaney to try and get two more dates so hopefully we can do that! Enjoy the season and have a very Merry Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas and think of how Christ would want you to celebrate his birthday this year! Love you lots and excited to talk to you! Be good and choose the right!
Love ya, Elder Price

P.S. It's kinda blurry but the office took the picture with their camera? I'm right behind the president! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment