Dear family,
Happy Easter! We had an awesome time and really enjoyed conference! I'm doing good in Defiance. We had exchanges last week for two days, so I wasn't here a lot but we are still doing good! We went and taught that family again. It was super spiritual and you could just feel the spirit really strong there. It was so amazing especially when I shared the first vision with them, you could just feel it pierce you to the heart and you just knew that everyone there could feel it as well. It was really amazing! Also, we had a really spiritual zone meeting on Tuesday and we talked about Kirtland and how it's been prophecied that it will be built up again and how it's one of the 4 places in the scriptures that will have the Lord's help in the upbuilding of it! Also we learned that Joseph Smith himself approves of every missionary that comes to this area because he loves it so much and only wants certain people here and then something hit me that is way neat! We had ancestors that lived in the Kirtland area and all sorts of stuff and then me being here in fulfillment of the prophecy that their children will return to posess it and all sorts of neat stuff like that! I thought it was really neat and I was just like, "whoa that's neat; I never thought of that before!"
Yes, my birthday was good. We hung out with the other missionaries and just had a good time! Thanks to everyone that sent me something! I got the card from the Hamiltons this time! At conference, our whole branch came for the morning session and then we had a potluck in the middle and then everyone went home and we stayed for the afternoon session with just a few people! It was really fun and this week we are going to get a lot of cool things done because we won't have conference and a 2 day exchange! Love you guys and hope your having a good time!
Elder Price
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment