Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan. 10, 2011

Dear Family,
This week went pretty good! My new companion is Elder Stephenson is from Alaska. He actually came out with me so thats kinda cool. We are excited to be together because we are the most experienced companionship because we have been out so long! It should be fun! We are going to start taking the bus a little more and we are going to have a great time! We met with the Hindu family and we had a really great lesson. I brought my picture book and was able really work with that! The mission office is getting us some stuff in their language. Church was good; we actually had Rick Burgess come to church this week, so that was good. Even after me and Elder Stephenson laid down the law on the Book of Mormon and he was like "well I do believe its true" so things are doing good with him now I guess! Elder Stephenson is really good at contacting everyone he talks to. He ends up getting a referral out of not a lot. We should be getting some referrals this week. We also had a lot of members come out with us and we were going to appointments, but all the appointments ended up not working out it was kinda a bummer. So the member took us out to dinner and our waitress actually was an investigator of the assistants so we talked to her for a while and that was pretty fun! We almost talked her into coming to our ward for church! Other than that, we had a lot of less active lessons and things but hopefully this week we will be able to get some good new investigators and get a lot of appointments and things! We are really excited because we both know what we are doing and we don't have to worry about being with a young missionary and all the stress that comes with that! I'm staying warm. Pretty soon I'm sure winter will be over though! It was actually 14 degrees this morning! Well I hope everyone is doing good and having a great time! Love you guys and keep up the good work. "Follow the rules and you will be blessed" :) such a true statement! Miss you guys!
Love, Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment