Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 4, 2011

Dear Family,
Hey I'm doing good, how are all you doing? I am not getting transferred but my companion is so we will see how this transfer goes! We did meet with some people but no one was able to make it to church. We also changed times so now we go at 1 :( uh that's not really fun at all. It takes away the whole day with meetings and everything! We tried to teach an Indian family with hindu background. Oh boy, that was really rough; only one of them speaks English and it's really broken. The rest speak like Neopoliniese or something like that? We were walking under this bridge and there were these 4 guys smoking weed and they were like "heyyyyy, nice trenches man...have a blessed day, you guys are awesome!" It was really funny! We also had some lady say "are you Mormon?" and we were like "ya, we are" and she said that's one thing that you are stereotyped with is always being so sharply dressed! And also this week we had some guy come up to us and ask us what we believed in and I was able to give him a Book of Mormon and so hopefully he reads from it! That would be really cool! We did go on exchanges this week and I found out there are some problems with some members of my district so now I have to work on that and try and help them out. But with it being still the holidays, no one really wants to talk to us yet. Hopefully this week with another missionary and the holidays being over people will want to talk to us! I got the picture of grandma and grandpa at the MTC and they look like missionaries and have cool name tags too! They look really happy! I really think a lot of good things are going to be happening this transfer since there is no holidays! Hope everyone has a great week and a happy new year! Love you!
Love, Elder Price


Brandon & Elder Vang


Christmas day


My Christmas loot

No comments:

Post a Comment