Dear family,
I'm sticking it out in Cleveland, so we will see how everything goes! It's been really rainy the last few days and I don't like it at all! Spring is supposed to be here! Here are some funny stories...the other day Elder Hansen and I were walking down the road waiting for the other elders and doing some contacting and these people drove by with a video camera and we could have sworn they said "there they are!" It was pretty funny! Also, we were tracting the other day as well and this lady opens the door yells "no one is home" and then slams it! We were like, "uhh ok?" And then one time when we went to church and we were talking about prophets and the church and this guy was so interested he said "I want one of those books! Can I have one? Whoa, I've never heard there was a prophet today!" It was pretty funny that he was so interested! We also went out and had lunch at the mission president's house! We had to go there for something and he asked if we had eaten yet. So he made us lunch! It was pretty good! Today as I was waiting for the computers, this guy comes up and sees me and says "you're wearing the Jesus name" and shakes my hand. But then puts it in both his hands and puts it up to his face and breathed really deep then put my hand down, and was like "I'm Christian, thanks for wearing the Jesus name!" It was pretty funny and weird at the same time. Then he was like "Jesus walks" and then he left! There are some interesting people here in Cleveland! Sunday was stake conference and it was broadcasted to us and we heard from Elder Ballard and President Eyring and then some lady and a bishopric member. They have hard names but it was really good!
So this week was interesting. We met a lot of crazy people and it rained on us a ton and just doesn't seem to want to stop! This next week we have a zdm on Tuesday which is kinda like a zone conference but president doesn't come. We are working on Rick Burgess to quit smoking so if he does then he is good for his date on the 4th. If not, we will have to push it back! Everyone else we are still trying to get back in contact or able to meet with them! Oh well, they will come around! Well got to go but love you guys and hope your having a great week at getting up early and having scripture study and all the fun things with it! :)
Love, Elder Price
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment