Dear family,
My week was pretty good we got to help push someone's car up a hill. Their car died and we were walking down the street so we ran out and helped him! It was pretty sweet. We also got a lot done! This week we had Joy, Kathy and Ann to church. Kathy wasn't supposed to be there but she showed up anyway. The branch really was very open and accepting to them so it all worked out great! The Shaffers...well he might be losing his job on Friday and he has just been having a hard time, but we are going to try to get him to come back to church. He has just been busy with everything else. The Dinsio-Millers are a great family. We are actually going over there tonight! We are going over to eat at the Lunnens on Thursday, so they are still taking care of us too! We had a ton of rain too. It rained all day yesterday and all day today so far. There isn't any snow anymore and its been like 40 50 degrees all week; so it's been really warm! I like it! Elder Foster's parents are in Arizona right now and they said it's really hot. That made me laugh that you said it was chilly! It seems like the gospel is all about service...which is great because it is so fun and there are so many hidden blessings inside of it! Well bingo is always fun. Saturday I was helping someone out and they fell asleep halfway through the game. And this other lady was like "do you have a girlfriend? Why are you here? Do you fly home every night? How many brothers do you have? Do you have any sisters? Does your mom miss you? You're so handsome. If you were my son I would worry about you!" Haha! She would say the same ones over and over and over again; so it was pretty funny! We found some people that we are going to go back and see how interested they are. Transfers are on the 3rd of Feb. On that day, I'll be my companion's second longest companion out of 15! It's funny because we can finish each other's sentences and know what the other is thinking. Sometimes it's pretty funny, but I guess we are just unified! Yes, it is a good thing I'm not paid for how many people I baptize, but I'm sure we get blessings for it! We are just getting so much food from our members that we almost don't have enough room for it! Everything is going good here. Keep up the good work and in my next letter we will know about transfers! We also have a very full week and exchanges on Wednesday so there will be lots of fun stuff! Well love ya lots and miss you!
Elder Brandon Price
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment