Dear family,
So about transfers...yup I found out last night I'm being transferred. I'll have been in New Castle for 4 1/2 months! Today we are in Cortland, Ohio cleaning out the apartment because they are shutting down the area. Later today we have dinner with the Dinsio Millers so I'm not going to be able to pack until tonight. I hope I can get everything to fit! I have a lot of winter gear that I didn't bring to New Castle and all my Christmas stuff! But I'll be able to make it work! Sister Prince, the one that came out with me that everyone is getting us confused, she went home last month with a medical condition or something like that. She couldn't feel one side of her body. My MTC district is just falling apart! Well we didn't have a lot of fun things happen at bingo this week. It was just a normal time. I actually had a lot of things written down that I was going to tell you about this week but my planner is in my suit which is back at the apartment, so I might have to write more next week. But I did have a meatball and french fry pizza! It was pretty interesting. A lot of people in Penn add french fries to everything! Even chicken salads! We got Delaney to pray about the Book of Mormon, so now we are just trying to get her to recognize the spirit. Hopefully she can feel of the power the Book of Mormon has! We also found this new guy, Eric, that we were teaching him and we were just about to invite him to come out to church and start trying things out and he asked us where our church was and what time so he could come! Before we were able to tell him! So he is pretty good, but I won't be able to see him progress anymore because I'm leaving. Oh, last night Sis Dinsio called and was like "did you find out who is leaving yet? Ahh well when you find out let me know!" And then she called us in the morning to find out, she is funny! We had an interesting time at church. Both me and my companion spoke and then at our combined prieshood lesson we learned about the Word of Wisdom! Whoa, there is a lot of things to the Word of Wisdom besides just tea, coffee, alcohol and tobacco! Later we talked to the instructor and he was telling us that he tried it out and started to eat more natural things and in 2 months he lost 30 pounds and said he just felt so good all the time! And then he showed us what some of the ingredients are in food. Watch out for chips, they have medal in them! I'll be in a new area Wednesday night and next week I'll have to write you more when I have my planner! You should see all the things that missionaries keep over time! miss you guys and love you lots! Wish me luck at transfers! :)
Love, Elder Price
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment