Phew!, the snow is aweome! We didn't get snowed in but we did have to shovel out the other missionaries' car! It snowed over 10 inches in one night! There was a ton of snow because the snow plows pushed it all up on the sides! I'm in Cuyahoga Falls, it's close to Akron and my new address is 1383 Buckingham Gate Blvd #14, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. My new companion is Elder Wright, so that's pretty fun! I didn't really know him but I've met him before. He is pretty cool and there are just 2 other missionaries in our district. We both go to the same ward. (ya, I'm in a ward now!) And, they are the driving elders and we are the walking elders. We can't really do a lot because there is snow up past our knees and no one really does the main sidewalks! A level 2 means that you shouldn't be driving and if the cops have to be called for an accident or something then you're given a ticket for being out side and a level 3 is super bad and if your caught outside then you can be given a ticket just for being out in your car. Friday night when we went to bed it was a level 2 and then we woke up and there was lots of snow! :)
The things I have for last week are that we taught Delaney and she is going to start reading the Book or Mormon now, so that's good! And then the Williams' called us and wanted us to come over for dinner but we already had an appt so they just dropped off food with us and then all day Tuesday we helped someone move into their house and it snowed and was like 25 degrees all day, so it was freezing! Wednesday, I went on exchanges to Youngstown and we saw a guy hit someone with his car, back up, hit them again, and then run the red light! It was some crazy road rage! On Saturday we had pizza for breakfast, doughnuts for lunch, and Subway for dinner! Haha! interesting, huh? We weren't able to find any new people because it was cold and no one wanted to talk to us, but we made a lot of progress with Joy and Delaney and the members really love us! But that's last week in a nut shell.
There aren't any investigators in the new area, so we have to find them. It's been pretty hard. There was a baptism on Saturday that the other missionaries had (they are in Tallmage) and then on Sunday me and Elder Wright gave talks at a 8 year old baptism they had; and we also taught this part member family that wants to learn more about the gospel, so hopfeully that goes well! We have dinners every night this month so we are doing good there! I think that's all I have. Hope you guys are doing good and having a good time! Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Love, Elder Price
No comments:
Post a Comment