Hey there! How has everything been going? Our week was pretty good; we had a little bit more snow but a few warm days. A lot of the snow has melted and today it's raining! Walking everywhere is ok; I mean, it just takes along time to walk everywhere and no one shovels the snow on their sidewalks or on the side of major roads, so the boots come in handy! We don't ride our bikes. I guess when there is snow, you're not supposed to and my companion's bike is broken. We normally get a ride from the other missionaries for p-day, dinners, and stuff. We have a Target a mile away from our apartment so we just walk there. No, Jerry didn't come to church this week. I think they were out of town. He was the one that came up to us at the church and said he wanted to learn more about the church! I don't think I have been gaining any weight. I think it's the walking area. Yes, I am keeping warm. Yes, we hear a lot about the Olympics, especially because Elder Toth is from Canada! A funny story...we were tracting and there was really loud music coming from the house and this black lady answers and after a while she tells us that she is really busy with cleaning her house. We asked if we could help her and she starts singing "sisters is doin' for themselves" and shaking her finger. But then she told us to come back any time and we tried to set up an apointment and she was like "honey I'm ALWAYS here!" It was pretty funny! We also saw a guy peeing in the mall parking lot as we were cutting through it. It was really weird. Me and my companion looked at each other and then were like "is he really doing that?" And he was! Strange Ohio people! :) We had exchanges and me and Elder Toth went together and we had a great time and had some awesome lessons! We got one of their investigators to say that she wanted to get baptized and then other one was really interested and was like "I really want to know more about this whole thing!" We just were ripping it up all day! We also had a Guatamalan breakfast on Friday morning. One of the members served her mission there and had us over for breakfast! It was pretty yummy! Oh and one more funny thing that happened was at the singles ward (the other missionaries do that one), we were on exchanges again and one of the speakers instead of using a paper for his talk brought up his laptop and set it on the stand and starting speaking! It was kinda funny. I didn't know you could do that? Well that's about the things that happened this week. Well, love you guys lots and I'll talk to you next week! Hope you like my pictures!
Love, Elder Price
Elders Price & Wright
Elders Price & Toth
No comments:
Post a Comment