Dear family,
Transfers are tomorrow and the only one leaving from my district is the district leader, Elder Lythgoe, so I'll be staying. Well I guess it's all for the best and maybe things will turn up better. Its been pretty nice here, we have had some nice ish weather but its starting to get hot and humid! We had tornado sirens go off on Saturday night and then on Sunday they said there was 3 of them but I don't really know. I do know there was one in Delta which is the other missionaries' area. The other elders got stuck in Walmart for an hour! It was really funny, we were talking to them and they said they had to go to the fitting rooms and couldn't leave. It was pretty funny, but everyone is safe and there wasn't one there so its all good!
No, I haven't run over any more squirrels. I did almost hit a bird though. No word on Cecelia and her family. We stopped by but the mom was being bi-polar and telling us that she was ready to spit fire and how everyone was doing something wrong and then she started crying and everytime we would bring up the gospel she would change the subject and wouldn't want to talk about it. And then Cecelia wouldn't come down stairs and talk to us but we think her sister might not have told her and just made it up and ya we dont know what is going on with that family but we might drop them and wait a week or 2 and see what happens.
We did go on a fishing outing on Saturday with all the elders, but there was only 4 of us there. Dad would have really liked it. There was a pond in this guy's back yard that he had stocked with fish! I caught some bass about 12 inches and then a nice blue gill! So many people in Definace have ponds in their backyard! But anyways, we fished and had lots of fun! On Sunday we were able to have a picnic with the Warners and the Herberts! It was really fun and then we also went to a member in Pioneer for dinner and he lives like 100 yards from the Michigan border so we went and grabbed a picture! I've been to every border state in our mission! :) Its been pretty cool! Not a lot happened this week because my companion was for sure that he was leaving and doesn't want to be here anymore and had his bags all packed on Friday! Hopefully a lot will change this transfer! We are staying together but I'm going to try and just do what I can to make things work. Wish me luck! Hope everything is going well and things are good! Love you guys and miss you!
Love, Elder Price
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment