Dear family,
Things are going good here. We have been getting more done and things have been going good! :) A lot better this week than the last few weeks! My companion gets up now! So we've had tornado sirens and lots of thunderstorms and rain and stuff. Yeah, we are all done with the cleaning up stuff and hopefully we will have an article or something in the Ensign, probably the August one though. Yes, the interviews with the President did go really good and I think with my companion too because things have been going a lot better. Well this week had some fun things that happened! We went on exchanges and that was fun. While I was there we went and met with one of their investigators. While I was talking with them we started talking about family history and they started getting really interested about the church! When we left, Elder Flaherty was like, "hey I never thought about that!" And I was like "hey, I'm an old missionary now, I know things!" He also tried to pull a prank on me and we went over to an investigator who came out with a bat and pretended like she was bi-polar and psycho and stuff and for like 15 mins they tried to make it like super scary and she wouldn't let us leave. So finally my companion opens up the door and just takes off running and I stood there and was like "umm what's going on?" Well then he came back and she laughed and they said there were trying to play a joke on me but I wouldn't bite on anything and I wouldn't get scared! She even cut his tie off. They wanted me to freak out and run away but I didn't. It made me laugh because it wasn't as bad as Gordan and she will calm down soon. So I didn't freak out and just ruined their game. They also had a big rottweiler, but he was just a softy! You know, those dogs aren't as bad as everyone says. They are actually really nice and playful! Anyways, we went to their nursing home to give service and we walked in and they had us give a sermon there because their pastor didn't show up! So pretty much I gave a talk on the spot for like 15 mins! It wasn't really fun but at the same time it was too! We also we had a huge firework party at a member's house the other night and it was really fun! There were tons of fireworks! This week should be a really fun week. We are going on exchanges with the zone leaders and so we should get some really good stuff done! Love you and miss you and hope all is well! I'll write next Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday. Love you guys!
Elder Price
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment