Dear Family,
We actually found this really cool girl Marisa that we are teaching and we gave her a Book of Mormon and we are going back over tomorrow to talk with her and teach her more! Also, Cecelia finished the Book of Mormon! On Monday she was on 1 Nephi 16 then on Tuesday she was in 3rd Nephi and was just loving it and being super happy and yesterday she texted us and was like I finished!!! I think she is really excited about that! But they didn't come to church this week. They wanted to but some of the younger kids were throwing a fit saying they didn't want to go and stuff. So the parents had to stay home but they said next week they are getting a babysitter because they really want to come! So hopefully that will all work out! They said they love it and want to come back so we are crossing our fingers!
Yes, we found an apartment but we are waiting for it to get approved so we can move in! It's only a year old so it's really new and fancy! Oh, and guess what? Our mission is changing a bunch of things! We just got an email today that says the President wants us to start waking up at 6:30 instead of 6:15 like we used to! And we are no longer doing ZDM meetings and Zone conferences are only going to be held quarterly! The district leaders are going to start doing a lot more stuff for their district and zone leaders won't be as busy anymore! They are also changing the curriculum; I don't know what to yet, I just know they are! We are focusing a lot more on Preach My Gospel and doing the things that it says too! I have a feeling that this mission is going to start getting better and better and getting more converts because of our following Preach My Gospel so closely! I learned a cool thing for how to make sacrament meeting more fun and not boring! You pray for the speaker and pray they will have the spirit and teach what everyone needs to hear. And then while they are speaking you listen and pray that you can learn something from what they say and as they talk you try to apply it to your life and then you start learning lots of cool things and it's really neat. It makes sacrament meeting more enjoyable!
I hope you guys have been having fun and having a good week! Love you guys and talk to you next week!
Love, Elder Price
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment