Dear family,
I just got transferred to Warren, Ohio! I am here with Elder O'neil and he has been out about 9 months. I feel so old now because everyone seems to be younger than me! We are here in a ward; it's really nice! It's like border line ward/branch so the people are nice just like in a branch! The area is really nice. We have all the big stores: Kohls, TJ Maxx, Coldstone, a mall, Chipotle, a Burlington Coat Factory, and all the things to tell if an area is big! :) Our apartment is pretty cool. It's in a complex called the Brandon House and it's a little 2 story house, so it's pretty cool! We even have a dishwasher and a washer and dryer! :) And we have a car! If you remember from a long time ago when I was in New Castle and we went and shut down the Cortland apartment? Well, Warren was the walking area and it took over Cortland so I've kinda already been here and seen stuff! It's pretty cool! We have about 3 investigators with a baptism date and a huge list of less actives that we are going to be working with! So here is a cool story that happened on Wednesday. We were unpacking my stuff from the car and this guy pulls up and motions for us to come over and we did. Then he told us he really needs to see us; he has been having a hard time lately and when he saw us it was like life came back into him! So we went over and talked to him and he told us he was praying really hard lately because his wife left him and he didn't know what to do and then he saw us and just knew he had to talk to us! I thought that was really cool! Also at transfers, Elder Foster went home. Sad day. He was really cool but he will have fun at home I'm sure! Also, Elder Heyland, my trainer, is training again so now I have a "brother". haha. He is from Venezuela so that's pretty cool! I'm in the Youngstown zone again. (New Castle is also in this zone.) But New Castle is too far away we can't just drive over and say hi. Bummer! But we are planning on having some zone get togethers and then we are going to hang out! It should be pretty fun having someone you know in your zone already! Well I better get going but love you guys and hope all is well and that you guys have a fun week!
Love, Elder Price
ps these are some pictures i took! the lightning one i took the other night when we had a lightning storm! it was pretty cool! oh and i remember another story! so the second day i was here we ran to walmart for something real fast and my companion locked the keys in the car and so we were like ahh now what so we prayed and went into walmart to get a hanger to try and open it up and as soon as we walked in we saw a member who was a mechanic and had a AAA member ship so he made a phone call and we got our car unlocked real fast! it was pretty cool to see the Lord answers prayers not in our own way like the door just opening but providing a way for us to get our answers! :) well love you guys!
bummer it didnt let me send pictures.. :(
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment