So this week a lot of things happened! First off though, I'm getting transferred and so will my companion. Cecelia has a baptism date on the 7th of Aug. now. That was probably the most depressing thing I have ever had to do. To look at someone who is so super excited to get baptized and tell them they have to move it back; talk about a heart breaker! So on Sunday she came to church but didn't come in time for sacrament meeting because Brother Bird had to drive down and pick her up because her dad didn't want to take her and it's 30 mins to get to church and if they miss sacrament meeting it doesn't count for them coming to church and so she didn't meet all the qualifications for baptism so I had to tell her she couldn't get baptized yet. Just to see her go from super happy and excited to almost in tears, it's just so sad! But she is doing better now and everything is going good! And she is on the second reading of the Book of Mormon and she is in 2 Nephi somewhere! She loves that Book so much! She is really the only investigator we have right now. We kinda dropped the others, some of them because we can't get to them because they are too far and other because they aren't progressing. Soon I'll be in a new place and we will see how it is. We are leaving this area probably 10 times better than we found it!
We are still waiting on the apartment, but now that we are leaving we probably won't be getting it. Bummer, it was really nice too! Hopefully my new apartment has a washer and dryer! Last p-day we had a big wing party and had a super fun time at this member's house in Toledo! It was really fun! (see pics below)
Everything else is going good here. I think my companion had an hour long talk with President Sunday night and so I think things are going to start working out a lot better for him. Hopefully some good missionaries come here and then this area will have a lot of good things happen! Well I better be going but I hope you like the pictures and wish me luck on transfers. Hopefully I go somewhere fun! I'll probably be there for the winter too because we are supposed to be staying in areas longer! Well love you guys and hope all is well! Keep being good! Love you and miss you!
Love Elder Price

No comments:
Post a Comment