Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16

Dear family,
So this week was pretty fun. On Tuesday we went on exchanges with our district leader because he needed to see the doctor here but wasn't able to get in until Friday so we were able to go on a very long exchange which was really good! We had a great time together and got a lot of good stuff done! We were able to set 2 baptism dates! We actually had to drop all of our investigators because no one was progressing. But then we went out and we found some! And met with just a lot of people and had a good time! Then after our long exchange we switched back on Friday night and then pretty much all Saturday we tracted for about 5 1/2 hours, I think it was a lot! And then yesterday we tracted more. There was this one guy that let us in and we talked to him about 40 mins and he said he would pray about the Book of Mormon but at the same time he wasn't that interested. But I still was able to answer all of his questions! :) It was really cool and it just makes you so happy after you walk out your like "boy that was good; I could feel the spirit working with me!" It seems like this transfer is just going by really fast! They don't lie when they say that the second half just flies by! The baptism dates we have are: Rich and then there is this other lady Lori that wants to get baptized when she gets back from vacation. She is engaged to a member! So that's pretty cool!

You know what's funny is that I decided that I really like cooking too! On Sunday night I helped Sister Allen (who was feeding us) make bbq sauce and rolls and stuff and that was fun! Sometimes I even cook for us at our apartment! I'm so brave! My favorite spice is ground red peppers because it makes things hot without changing the taste! (It's good in macaroni) :) haha

We are going to be tracting a whole bunch this week! So wish us luck! Hope everything is well in AZ and that you guys are doing good! love you and miss you!

Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment