Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 8, 2010

Dear family,

Well, some cool things happened this week. We went to the hospital and gave a pregnant lady a blessing along with a family of less actives we gave the parents blessings! That was cool. Also, we were able to get some good lessons in! We didn't get our 40 we wanted to but there was some good ones! For one, we were over for dinner at this member's house and I started sharing a dinner thought with them. Afterwards, he was like "that sounds exactly like what I just finished reading in this book" and then she was like "that sounds like something my grandma used to say all the time!" :) It was cool to see how the Lord knows what people need to hear! Also another one, we went over to this less active's house and they asked if we had any cool scriptures to share. I wasn't really prepared because we were going on splits with the Young Men and we just stopped by this less active's that his dad told us to go see. I ended up sharing about a 45-60 min lesson with them about Jesus Christ and his gospel and what he does for us! It was really cool too! Also, we went on exchanges with the zone leaders. I think my companion might leave this transfer because he has been here about 6 months so far. When I get the new one I will have the advantage of being able to know what is going on in the area instead of having to always ask my companion because I don't know anything or anyone! Well I think that is about all that has been happening this week! Its crazy to think that the transfer is half over already! It's been going by fast! Also, this transfer a lot of things are going to be happening because one of our zone leaders(the one from Toledo I was on exchanges with) is going home and so are like 2 other people in our zone so there is going to be a lot of changing in this area. Also, there are 3 other people who have been here for 6 months so they will probably leave too! So it will be really busy and crazy probably! Well I hope everything is going good and that everyone has a fun first week of school! Love you and miss you guys!
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment