Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010

Dear Family,
Yes this week is transfers, it seems like it just flew on by! Elder O'Neill is leaving and I'll be staying! The bike riding is going well. We have gone so many miles I don't keep count anymore! I had a really good meeting with President on Monday, it was an amazing spiritual meeting and we learned a lot of good things! I learned that I will get a car again with my new companion. So by next week we should have 3 baptism dates. It was just hard to be able to meet with all of them this week! I have a feeling though this next transfer is going to be really good! I think we tracted like 19 hours this week but not a lot happened it was kinda a boring week. We haven't been able to meet with Victor because his family came to visit. He speaks good English just with a heavy accent. He is eastern orthadox. We also have Lori who wants to take the lessons and get baptized as soon as she can! Then we have Sis Pierce (I don't have any idea how to spell her first name) who wants to get baptized too, we just need to set a date! And then we have Richard, who was sick, so we couldn't meet with him and we haven't been able to get back in contact with him.

Well hope you guys have a great week and everything goes well in school! love you!

Elder Price



Elder Paladino, Cecelia, Brandon (in Defiance)

Elder Paladino, DJ (Cecelia's brother), Brandon

Brandon, Elder Heyland, Elder Rangel

A funny billboard

at transfers - our whole district left except Elder Sanchez, who is sad

Elder Love, Brandon (exchanges)

Our apartment in Warren


A cool tag someone in Defiance made
Brandon & Elder O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment