Dear Family,
Hey, so ya this week was the big week. We had 5 baptisms this Sunday! It was a pretty neat experience! Elder Hollingsworth did the first 3 and I did the last 2 so we both did it! There was a lot of people there and there was a lot of support for them! It was awesome! They were really happy too! They will be confirmed next week in sacrament meeting and Dana will be doing that, so it will be exciting!
This week was a pretty interesting week. We had a pretty fun p-day and had a lot of missionaries there and played some basketball! We went out to dinner with Elder Decker and Elder Pratt, the New Castle missionaries! The next day we went to the meeting in Cleveland and had some fun. Also, the sisters that came out with me are all going home this transfer. Most of the elders I came out with were at the meeting so we got a big picture with all of us. We were just missing 5 I think 5. I really like those meetings, you always learn cool stuff! On Thursday the Van Vleets took us to Sams Club so we could get some cheaper food and stuff. Then they wouldn't let us pay for it and forced us to get more!! Now we have a ton of food! They are such nice, great people with huge hearts!
George is doing really good. We met with him and then he came to our scripture dinner activity at the church. He also came to church on Sunday! It was really great to see him there! He had to leave right after, and we were really busy with stuff after church so we really didn't get to talk to him that much. But he did say that he really liked it! We have another person we are teaching now. His name is Shane and he is dating a girl in the ward and has been coming for like a year. A memeber asked him if he wanted to meet with the missionaries and he said yes. So we went over and taught him and his mom. They said if they come to know the Book of Mormon is true then they will be baptized! So that is really cool. He came to church and has been reading, so I think we will have another baptism with him hopefully soon! We also had a referral for a lady who ordered a Book of Mormon. We stopped by and she was excited and wants us to come back and teach her on Wed. So we have been geting new people to teach and it's been great! And I don't really know what's new with Chatona and Victor because when I was in Cleveland when they stopped by those two, So I'm not sure. But I'm sure they are doing good! I guess that is everything that happened to us this week. We found some new people and are just getting blessed like crazy! The Lord does pour out his blessing upon you. You just need to do what He tells you! Hope everyone has a great week this week! Love you guys!
Elder Price
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment