Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

Dear family,
That's a bummer that you didn't get my letter. I sent it out, but I guess it just didn't work? I just re-sent it, so hopefully you got it this time! So ya, I'm in Cleveland and I told you a lot about my new area in my last letter. It's really snowing good outside right now! It's supposed to be really snowing and things this week! I'm starting to be really good friends with the mission office ladies! We also helped them decorate a little for Christmas! I'm staying warm; it's really cold sometimes but I'm staying warm! Our ward is pretty cool. It has a lot of young couples and familes that are giong to school to be doctors! We have our mission conference tomorrow so it should be really fun! We helped move this family the other day and I was helping carry this really heavy desk. After we were done, the dad was like "boy these price's are as strong as an ox!" I guess I'm doing something right!The other day we were walking into our apartment complex and this lady was coming out and so we opened both doors for her and she was like "oh thank you, I feel like such a princess!" It's probably because we were two guys all dressed up! It was pretty funny! This area is just an ok area. There are a lot of things that need to happen and get fixed. We are starting to work on them! We had a baptism last week and we have a few more dates for people but they don't look that promising, so we are going to try and get some more people! We didn't have a lot of people let us in and we had people cancel appointments and it takes so long to walk everywhere. I really don't have that many stories to tell. Love you guys and hope you have a great week! Remember Christ and the reason for Christmas!
Love, Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment