Monday, December 6, 2010

Nov. 29

Dear Family,
This email is going to be pretty short because I don't have a letter with my new address on it so I couldn't get a library card. :( But my companion was nice enough to let me use some of his time so I could email! He is so nice! So anyways, you're probably wondering where I am, right? Well I'm in downtown Cleveland! On the west side! The area is called Garfield Heights but that's not in our area so we are really west Cleveland! The mission office is in our area right down the street a little bit! My new companion's name is Elder Vang! He is from California and I'm his second companion! He is pretty cool. We are in a biking area, so we ride bikes and walk! Friday was super cold! It was like 20 some degrees with some snow flurries! We can kinda see Lake Erie from our apartment! Our apartment is really old but the heat works really good! It leaks a little bit so our apartment is always full of heat. Sometimes we have to open the windows! We had a baptism this weekend but she is a flight attendant and was baptized in Virginia by her friend. We are going to confirm her this week on Sunday! There are a few investigators but hopefully we can have lots of good things happening here! The members are pretty cool! We are in Cleveland 1st Ward and there are a lot of students who are studying podiatary. There are a lot of young people there and young families! There is 2 sets of missionaries in the ward too, so that's kinda fun! Another cool thing is that I'm the district leader still and it's over the spanish elders! Sometimes I text them in Spanish! Ya, it's going to be an interesting transfer!

So that's about it for what's happening with me! We had a good Thanksgiving and got a lot of biking done. I think I'm going to be losing a little weight from riding around all the time! We have monthly passes to this train thing called the Rapid and its kinda like a subway just not underground so we ride that a lot! Before I forget my address is: 1210 West Blvd. Apt 202, Cleveland OH, 44102. Well I need to go but for Thanksgiving we ate with a less active member and then had some pie at another one. I'm out of time. Love you guys. Don't worry, I've only heard one gun shot so far, so things are good! Hope this week is good and I'll talk to you next week! Love you!
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment