It has been raining all week! We keep saying spring needs to come but it seems like it is battling with winter and keeps losing! This week wasn't the best week. First, Rick Boley's daughter thought she was having a baby and she ended up not but just being in the hospital for a really long time and so we weren't able to meet with Rick at all this week. We found Bethany Cass because her mom is a less active member. We haven't been able to meet with her at all this week either because her dad is having some health problems and her mom thinks it's better if we aren't over when he is resting. Also, Bethany isn't coming to church, so she can't get baptized yet, so I don't know if she will be able to make her date. Rick Burgess had quite a week. The rain from a storm we had soaked into their attic and is leaking through their ceiling all over their living room. The wife is with her sonm who has strept throat, in Solon and so Rick is at home. She couldn't get a hold of him for a while. Things were bad for them and the landlord wouldn't let them out of their lease early and they can't live in their apartment, so they kinda are stuck. But finally the landlord had another apartment come up so they are going to be moving into that one. Rick came to church on Sunday too because the bishop went and picked him up. We were really surprised; we looked over and we were like is that Rick? No, it cant be? Whoa, it is Rick! it was funny! The Mulhollands are having a lot of stress too but a lot of blessings. Their kids kept getting all these weird bites on them. They just found out that the house they are renting is being foreclosed on because of some suing that went on. But now they are able to move away and they are moving to Parma Heights. It will be a bigger house, a better one, closer to the church, a better school district, and just better all around for them! Also, Brother Mulholland with his work, rents out one bay at a mechanic shop. He just had a place he found closer to his main supplier to the freeway that's only $100 more. And he can do 6 cars at a time now instead of one, so things are really working great for them! Brendan got his cast off the other day too! Curtis is doing good, he came to church this week and really enjoyed it but we weren't able to meet with him because his cell phone died and he couldn't find the charger. On Wednesday we had a member call us up really shaken up because his wife was in the hospital. She had just had a baby on Monday and the baby was in the NICU unit. He wanted us to give him and the baby a blessing. I don't think I have ever had to wash my hands that long! 3 mins! before we could go in! We were able to give his baby a blessings and things are going a lot better! He was in there because he hadn't had a bowel movement for 3 days and I think on Friday he finally did so things are starting to be better for him now and take some stress on him.
This week we had our last interview with our mission president. He talked to me alot about my plan for going home and what I was going to do and how I was going to stay active and what my school plans are. So what I told him is that I think that I'll get my old job back, work a lot, and go to school in the fall and take like 2 or 3 classes, not a lot, and get my gpa up high so I can get grants for the upcoming semesters and kinda do review and things and then if I get the grant then take more classes that upcoming spring! So that's my plan so far, I hope it works! My easter was good. We went to church all day and then came home and had macoroni for dinner and then made some homemade taco bell cinnamon twists! Today though, when we go shopping, we are buying some easter candy because its going to be on clearance! I'll be going on exchanges this week with Elder Farmer again so that could be always be fun! Well keep being great and remember to read the scriptures! Love you all!
Elder Price
The pictures are:
(1) it snowed on us one day
(2) The Birkelands, who are the fleet coordinator and the apartment and finance manager. They are going home today!
(3) The president's transfer board with all the missionaries on it and where they are at!
No comments:
Post a Comment