Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

Dear Family,
This was a good week, better than last week. That's cool that you got a letter from Elder Heyland. He is a great guy! Yes, the hours are changed for the library so we can only email in the afternoon and we came in this time and they were all full so now we have to hurry and email so we can run to dinner! Sorry about that. For Thanksgiving we are going to the Lunnens or the branch president's house and then we will visit a few people in the evening and then Wednesday night we have a bunch of people were are going to go see. This week we met this guy at this service place that we went to and he seemed interested but we weren't able to find out where he lived. All we knew was what road and his last name. We wanted to find him so we planned the next day to go and spend an hour knocking doors out in the country to try and find him. We said a bunch of prayers so we could find him. We went out to go to work (oh and we knew what car he drove). Well, what do you know, he just happened to live at the first house we stopped at. We gave him a Book of Mormon and got his phone number! I guess the Lord just wanted us to find him! It was really great to see how the Lord works and helps us out! For Christmas, I would like a Gospel Principles book and the new priesthood manual and a gps and plan of salvation cut outs for a teaching aid. And, about the medical card, I finally got the right one but you would think it wouldn't be that hard to get it right, but everyone makes mistakes. It was just really funny! I told Sis Lunnen I liked chocolate pie for Thanksgiving! She is so nice, she was like if there is anything that you need or want that your family normally does just let me know and I'll do it for you! And ya, me and Kate are friends now! Well I need to get going to dinner and I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and keep doing good and stay strong and keep reading scriptures! Thank you so much for the example that you and dad have shown me in my life and for the things that you have taught us and love you guys show us! Love you so much and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Love, Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment