Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30

Dear family,
Yes, we had a great time at the Lunnens for Thanksgiving, it was really fun. We went on a walk through their woods on the property and then we played soccer with them and just had a great time! They asked me for your email and I was like "uhh I think this is it!" So I'm glad that I got the right one! The weather has been nice! We actually saw some snowflakes on Friday which was pretty cool! But they went away. We don't use the internet in teaching a lot because most people here don't have the internet, but we try to get people to if they do! We had an ok week. We don't really have any investigators anymore and we are trying to find more people, its kinda rough right now, but it will get better! On Sunday we had to teach the combined Young Men/Young Women's class. Whoa, was that a crazy thing! Hopefully they learned something. I also did another workshop thing in our district meeting. And a lot of the members love us! One family that used to like never feed the missionaries had us over 2 times this month and wants us over on Christmas too! They are such a great family! Really funny too! We were over there with our zone leaders and when they left the family was like "please never bring those people over again, they are so boring!" Haha, I guess we have boring zone leaders? Then we went into a 2hour discussion about the spirit world(the husband is a recent convert) and he didn't think we needed it! So that was pretty intense! Well I think that's about all for this week and I hope that you guys are doing good and staying strong! Love ya lots and miss you guys!
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment