Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010

Hey family,

So this week is now over and we have 2 weeks left until transfers! I have no idea what is going to happen. Yes, we have been having a lot of snow but it doesn't stay very long though. It did snow like everyday last week! Sometimes it's windy and really cold and the wind just like bites through your clothes! But we still manage to get by! Well we probably could take the bus but we don't. We get rides a lot from people, so that's good! Jerry actually came and picked us up one time for our appointment with him! We don't have that big of an area. I don't know how big it is but I do know that it's about 1/3 of the size of Tallmage and they have a car. We don't do splits with them a lot but we have dinner with them every night so we see them a lot. I'm going to be going on exchanges with Elder Lythgoe sometime next week, so that's going to be really fun! I'm excited!

Things with Jerry are going really good! He is in Utah right now with his wife and they are visiting Temple Square and getting her all ready to finish moving here. He also wants to go to Kirtland when he gets back. They are doing the Reflections of Chirst at the Visitor Center right now, so it's going to be way awesome. I'm sure that he will just feel the spirit and want to be baptized like on the spot! Well, probably not, but he might? :)

We haven't really had anything interesting happen this week besides the way amazing Zone Conference. Youngstown Stake came to it so I got to see Elder Foster again. That was pretty cool; he told me that he misses me and wishes we were back together. Everything is going good here. We were supposed to get more money on Friday and we didn't get it until today. We didn't have any food for Saturday and Sunday and we didn't have any money for some but guess what happened? Grandma Wright sent me some money so we were able to run to the store and buy some food for the next few days to tie us over until today when we could get our money! I thought it was pretty cool how the Lord can use everyone to help others. We can help lots of people and not know the true affect that we have on people! That's one of the coolest things about being a missionary, is being able to do that for others all the time! :) Well I love you guys lots and miss you and hope you doing good!
Love, Elder Price

P.S. Here are some pictures you might like.



No comments:

Post a Comment