Dear family,
I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but first let me tell you my new address is 700 Ralston Ave #3, Defiance, OH 43512. So, I'm in Defiance, Oh right now and I'm in the Toledo Zone. If I ever get transferred to Kirtland or Cleveland (by the way, Elder Foster was made a ZL there) then I'll have been in every zone! We are in the biggest area we have 3 counties. We have a car and we are as far away from kirtland as we can get! My new companion is Elder Palladion. He is from St. George and he has been out one less transfer than me! (I'm senior companion - woo hoo) and we get along really good. We have been having oreo parties at night. But don't worry, we use 1% milk so its healthy! :) What's funny is that he got transfered here 3 weeks ago from Cuyahoga Falls with Elder Wright, so I just came from the same place he did! The next closest missionaries are in Waeson. They are about 30 min. away. What is cool, is that Elder Lythgoe, my District Leader in Cuyahoga Falls, got transferred out here with me, so he is still my District Leader. It's way cool! Our apartment is pretty cool. We just completed our study room. We went to Lowe's and bought an 8 ft white board so we have plenty of wall to write on for all the good things we are going to do here! Our car is a 2009 Toyota Corolla. We also have our bikes that we use a lot because our area is so big we just drive to a town and then we'll bike around all day! Our area would take about 2 hours to drive from top to bottom, that's how big it is! Our church is a 30 min drive away in Bryan. It's a small Phase One building that has about maybe 30 40 people? Maybe even 20, it's super small. My first Sunday, I passed the sacrament and said the opening prayer! I think I like branches a lot better than wards. Everyone came up to me and said "hi" and talked to me about things. In a ward, they don't even say hi. In a branch, everyone is friendly! There are no young men and like only 2 young women and maybe a few primary kids. It should be fun! My new companion is awesome and we really get along good. I think I'm with him to help him out because he really wants to work hard. He has had a lot of lazy trunky companions that didn't really do a lot. So we are going to get a lot done here! :)
We are going to work really hard in this area and get them a baptism (they haven't seen one for a year and a half!) Well hope everything goes well and you guys are doing good!
Love,
Elder Price
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment