Hey Family,
My first funny story is that we walked all the way to the church to email and then found out that the Family History Center was closed. So then we had to walk all the way to the library and it took forever! I think we walked for 2 hours? Transfers are this week on Wednesday and I found out that I'm leaving! Kinda weird, I was only there for 6 weeks but I guess I'm needed somewhere else. This week was good; it was actually really warm, like in the 50s, and now all the snow is melted! We also went to Kirtland on Saturday and had a really great time. I'm pretty sure Jerry really felt the spirit strong because on Sunday after church we went over there and we set a baptism date with him! It was really cool because he told us that every other missionary he has told no, but this time he felt like he might be ready. So we are going to work towards it! It's way cool! At Kirtland I saw some missionaries I know and one of them was serving in Fremont and they told me that Bob is smoking and drinking again... what a bummer. So I wrote him a letter and hopefully he will stop again. I told Elder Sanchez to make sure that they tried hard and help him stop. On Sunday we had a St. Patrick's Day dinner with a member and they fed us lots us green food and put green die in a lot of it so it was a green dinner! Usually we always eat with the other elders and they will come pick us up and take us to the dinner!
Have you guys checked out any of the new temples? Soon Arizona will have 5! :) whoo hoo! Mesa, Snowflake, Gila Valley, Gilbert, and Phoenix! Yes, New Castle was really cold and Cuyahoga Falls was not so much cold, just a lot of snow and then it got really warm and it all melted! Congrats to Noah today for getting baptized and Zane! Baptisms are so cool, and really spiritual! We had someone on the side of the road ask us where we worked and if we were hiring? We told them no, we are missionaries and its volunteer! It was pretty funny! Well I guess that's about it. I should have lots to say next week since I'll be in a new area. Well love you guys lots and hope everything is going well! :)
Love, Elder Price
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment